Re: bending metal

To: JNiolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bending metal
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:51:15 -0400
I don't have a specific project in mind.  I have a loader bucket that I
need to repair/replace.  When it was originally fabricated, a single piece
was bent into an "L".  I don't have to do that.  I could weld two pieces
together.  But looking at that, backhoe buckets, snow plow blades,
snowblowers, tillers, it just made me wonder how one could do stuff like
that.  I guess my question was more for the armored vehicles than the
brackets and hickeys.