RE: Single stage Snowblowers

To: <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Single stage Snowblowers
From: <Larry_Spector@NAI.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:23:10 -0700
Tim,

Thanks for the feedback.

I did ask the dealer (and the Toro rep since he was in the shop) about
what worked locally in DC. Both of them claimed that good single stage
machines worked for them last spring. The Toro guy told me he owned a
single stage himself. It seemed like they'd be pushing me to a 2 stage
based on profit alone if it was marginal.

I'm not trying to avoid the shovel- I'd like to keep my back from
needing a 3rd surgery... If a snowblower will help, I don't mind if it
sits!

-Larry