RE: Engine Hoist Rebuild Answers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Engine Hoist Rebuild Answers
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:20:17 EST
I think I have finally succeeded in locating the seal I needed to get my
engine hoist functioning again.  Much thanks to fellow lister John B. who
tracked
down some info on Allied International for me.  I sent them an email and they
replied back to me with a phone number of their parts department the very next
day. I gave them a call and now I have a full seal kit on the way for $13.  I
have included the details below in case anybody else out there has a "Allied"
product and is in search of parts.

Thanks for all the great suggestions.
Marty Sukey

Allied International