Insulation Deals @ Home Depot

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insulation Deals @ Home Depot
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:32:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would pass along a pretty good deal if you're planning to do
some insulating of your garage or shop for the winter.

Home Depot is running a deal through Dec 6th, if you purchase $125 of
CertainTeed insulation you receive a $25 Home Depot gift card in return (via
mail 6-8 weeks later).

I bought 640 sq ft of R13 today for $127 (or $102 once I get my gift
card)... so it is a reasonable deal.  I checked Lowes earlier and while I
like the OwensCorning stuff better that they sell at Lowes, it was more
expensive.

So if you're at Home Depot enough to make it worthwhile to have a gift card,
this is probably beneficial.

Now to track down some high-density R38 for my cathedral ceiling!

Kai