RE: gas heater vent question

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gas heater vent question
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:41:20 -0500
Sure, you can angle it, 45deg better than 90deg.  I had a wood stove that
vented from the top for 3', then 90 for 3', then 90 again up into the
chimney.  Lived there 10yrs with that arrangement, and not heating home from
furnace for many of those years.
Don't know the code, but I wouldn't think it would be a prob, especially if
you use double or triple wall pipe.
I'd check locally for codes though.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird