Non shop - Ford taurus

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Non shop - Ford taurus
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:14:36 -0500
While not shop related I didn't know a better place to ask this question.

I have an 95 Ford Taurus station wagon.  I've been looking for a what-s-you-
ma-call-it.  One of the shade type things that clips just behind the rear
seat and allows you to pull a vinyl cover over the storage to conseal what
ever's in the cargo area.

I've tried Pep Boys, the local Ford dealer (they discontinued them), and
JC Whitney.  Since I'm not sure what you call them - I've been calling them
trunk shades - I can't seem to find one.

I was wondering if anyone on the list might know what they're really called,
and a source other than a junk yard.

TIA

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229