Re: Transfer Switches

To: "smarc" <smarc@abs.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transfer Switches
From: Dave C <cavanadd@kendra.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:13:01 -0800
If Home Depot sells it, I imagine it's ok.  It will probably work fine.  I
have seen a similar, if not identical, model at Lowes. (If it was from
Harbor Freight I might have second thoughts.)  I have a similar, less fancy
one on my house.  No meters, and the connection is separate, but you only
have to throw one switch and the circuits (in my case, furnace,
kitchen/bedroom lights, refer and freezer) all run off the generator.

Dave C