hello

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: hello
From: "Andy Proudfoot" <mowog@warp.nfld.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 00:13:08 -0230
Hi all,
I have been a lurker for a long time. Great advice you all give here
specially us novice's (thus the lurker) I am building a new house 1900 sq ft
2 story with attached garage. And a 24 x 24 detached, Cape Cod two story,
shop. In floor heat in both. The attached will run off the house system. I
want to operate the other from a domestic water boiler with pump attached to
a thermostat. Any advice? On the system or anything else? I am putting a
seperate service on the shop, and can only justify 8 foot ceilings, but
there is room to add on should I ever get a hoist.
Great list, stays on topic, lots of good advice about anything.

Andy Proudfoot 77B,  20004 A4 3ltr, 94 Jeep YJ 4.0
Gander, Newfoundland
Canada

Targa Car # 1008

www.targanewfoundland.com