RE: Basic fastener stock

To: "'nicholas harteau'" <nrh@ikami.com>
Subject: RE: Basic fastener stock
From: "Ben Zwissler" <bzwissler1@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:14:34 -0500
Our local Fastenal is pretty good about serving non-commercial customers, so
I assume they'd be good with a small business.  They're a national chain,
and they have a web site.  I bought 25-50 of many common fine thread nyloc
nuts for my TR4A and the same for metric for the TR7.  Its much cheaper than
buying them from the specialty bin at the hardware store or Lowe's.  Bolts
are a little harder to stock because of the multitude of lengths.  I don't
know if Fastenal has a "kit" that they sell small businesses but I wouldn't
be surprised.  I'd recommend them even for most hobby mechanics.

Ben Zwissler
bzwissler1@insightbb.com
Columbus, IN
66 TR4A IRS OD