Re: Quiet Air Conditioning

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quiet Air Conditioning
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:22:51 -0400
Did you research how the humidity control works? As I understand it you
need to continue to cool the air below the temperature setpoint to
reduce the humidity level, then heat the air to get it back to the
desired setting. This is really inefficient. I was wondering if they
just recirculate some of the hot exhaust air to bring the incoming air
back up to temp. That would make the most sense efficiency-wise. Back in
the wild west days of climate control you had a heating element in the
airstream after the evaporator.

Jon