Re: HF

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HF
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:00:58 -0700
My favorite strategy with Horrible Fright is to have two or three
catalogs on hand and go to their website. Order the "loss leaders" by
catalog number, no matter which catalog they're in, and then add the
stuff that you really need.

One of the most successful buys was the cheap diamond core bits. When
my tile contractor broke her $100.00 bit, I finished the hole with a
$7.00 HF bit. Who CARES if it isn't a lifetime tool?

I keep my Lotuses and other curiosities alive with their battery
maintainers, too.

- Bill Rabel
   Anacortes, WA