Re: Shop Update

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shop Update
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:36:35 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Trovato" <strovato@optonline.net>
> The local Tech School where I recently took a welding course has floors
> coated with something clear.  Anyone know what that might be?  It doesn't
> look quite as fancy as a painted floor, but it provides the ease of
> cleaning and dust elimination like a painted floor.  I have no idea what
it
> is, though.  Anyone know?

I donno, maybe the same stuff they use on the floor at Sam's Clubs . . it's
clear and  apparently bullet-proof . . How can we find out?

I'm  cursed with a shop floor that is pocked, patched & Bondoed under 4
coats of alkyd paint . . I'm NOT stripping it but I'm leaning toward a
"super-adherent" primer that my paint store is touting . . then top coating
with two-pack epoxy . .
Tony