Re: Shop Update

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Shop Update
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 23:56:15 -0400
dunno what it costs, but the local home depot seems to have just had its
floors polished.  they are now reflective.  you can see where the machine
stopped at the end of each aisle, left circular swirl patterns like a floor
buffer; seems to have taken off ~1/8" of the slab, i.e. you can catch it on
your shoe if you toe it a bit.  really nice finish, but gotta be like ice
when wet.  prolly not cheap, either.

scott