Re: cutting torch or??

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: cutting torch or??
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:04:25 -0400
One thing about torch set ups.

I built a cart for my tanks that put the smaller tank in front of the
bigger tank and the whole dolly is only about 12" wide.

Normally the carts are set up with the tank next to each other and are
about 30" wide.

Every professional welder that has touched my cart went back to their shop
and cut there cart to make one like mine!

I don't need long cables as I can move the cart where I need it.  The wide
carts don't move so easy.  (I can provide pics of the cart if you want)

just a note.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.