Hose for compressor?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hose for compressor?
From: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:07:06 -0800
I've got the compressor on its little slidey-thing with its little $6
Harbor Freight rope-hoist to slide it up the wall and out of the way,
and I've got air pipe in the wall 9ft up to connect it to, plus a little
zig-zag that comes down to a reachable level for a water trap and regulator.

The question is this: I need to use something flexible to connect the
compressor to the wall - something bigger than the typical
tool-attachment whip-hose, at least 5/8" ID - and ideally it'd be
something easily removable.

I suspect I can probably walk into some local industrial-hose supplier
and have them whip me up a two-foot piece of something, but what is the
something I should be looking for?

John.