Re: Wireless Headphones

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wireless Headphones
From: William Hook <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:10:21 -0800
Thank you all who responded with comments about the headphones....  it
is always great to hear other peoples experiences and concerns before
jumping in.
I have eliminated the 2.4 GHz systems because of the amount of
interference caused by all of the recent development of these
systems....  even the dealers didn't recomend them anymore.
I also decided against the 900 MHz systems because of comments and
reviews about background noise and relatively poor sound quality.
I decided to ask Santa for the  Xdream headphones made by  FreeSystems.
  These are a digitized infra-red system which has a limited range but
seems from comments and reviews to produce very clear sound close to
that of wired headphones without the interference and static of the
other systems.   If Santa comes thru, I will post a follow up later.

Thanks again and I wish you all a great holiday.   Bill Hook