RE: Source for left hand 1/4" pipe plug?

To: "'David Scheidt'" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Source for left hand 1/4" pipe plug?
From: "Aric Datesman" <adatesman@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:39:17 -0500
Yikes.  I had spent half a day googling and found nothing.  Guess my search
terms left something to be desired (googling "1/4 left hand pipe thread
plug" gives a completely different result).  Not really sure why my local
Messer Gas place didn't have one either.  Oh well, I'm straightened out now.

Thanks much,

-aric.