Lift install question

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lift install question
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:31:29 -0500
Ok, I'm still in the process of installing the  lift.  pics can be seen
here...

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf

Click on the "See what's new link" and you can see the different pages
there.

This is a bendpac AC10K model.  My question is did anyone else that
install one of these find that some of the pieces are missing?

The directions have very poor diagrams.  And they are written for more
than one model of lift.

I'm up to the safety lock and it's talking about clip rings, and other
little items.  I don't' have them.  Now the kits did come with shims and
such, so it seems pretty complete.

Note the electrical diagram is not included.  It simply states, "Must be
done by a licensed electrician!"

Anyone have any other ideas?

(BTW, you can also see pics of the pallet racking I bought myself for
Christmas.  Worth every penny!)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.