Vintage Machine Shop

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vintage Machine Shop
From: Kendall Jones <kendall_jones2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:39:03 -0800 (PST)
Is anyone in the market for some ancient machine shop
tools?

Pictures are here:
[url]http://jonestechnicalgroup.com/gallery/album04[/url]

These all belonged to my Great Step Grand-dad, who ran
a machine shop / grinding works back in the day (he
also had the 1st patent on the machine that made candy
canes, FWIW).   They were passed on to my step
grand-dad who used them in a motorcycle shop for 50
years.  They are now in a pole barn near Owosso, MI.
Farm is being sold, so these need to go.

Before I try ebay, does anyone know of if there's any
vintage machinery collector groups out there?  Feel
free to forward my email (kendall at
jonestechnicalgroup.com) or the link to anyone to who
may be interested

thanks,
Kendall Jones

=====