RE: husky air compressor?

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: husky air compressor?
From: "Schoenherr, Ronald \(Space Technology\)"
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:34:28 -0800
I also bought one a few months ago have not put more than a few hours on it,
but am pleased with it at this point.  I think if you have requirements which
need high continuous CFM output there are units from IR, Champion or PUMA that
are rated a bit higher, but for that pricepoint it is a good deal.
Ron

I bought one about a year ago and I have not had any problems, but I don't
run it all day everyday.  Sounds like a good deal.
Bill