Re: workshop floor

To: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: workshop floor
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 04:57:42 -0600
Hey Mark.... that was exactly my point without the math....  So often we try
and out trick ourselves just to do something wrong...

I can't even fathom a non concrete floor in a shop... here's the place that
does nothing well... other then maybe be a tick easier on the feet.  You
can't move anything on wood and not destroy it.... and there's nothing good
about trying to weld over it...  I can hear the next comment about not
welding in the shop.... yep that's right... you never will learn that skill
in the shop either... it's a decision you made up front.

The reason I'm being so brutal about this is that I've learned so many
skills in my shop over the years... things I never dreamed of doing years
ago when I built it.... like Tig welding and plasma cutting ... so on and so
forth....

Hey there was a really nice 2 page picture of my shop in January's Hot Rod
magazine... it was the first pages of an article on our efforts racing at
Bonneville ... very cool deal...

Keith