Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?
From: "PJ" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:39:53 -0500
I want to add a bathroom vent/fan, and was thinking of adding one of the
fan/light combos.  The Panasonic Whispher line seems to be the best performing
in my research so far, people say it's the quietest.  I was in HD today, and
noticed NuTone carries one with a fan/light and heater, 1500W.  We have an 8'
x 8' bathroom, so I'm wondering how well the heater would actually work.
There are no heat vents in there, only in the bedrooms, so it does get quite
cold this time of year after you step out of the shower.  Would I need a
dedicated 15A line to power this guy, with the heater?  Would the heat be
noticable enough for a bathroom of this size?

Next question is, I'm not sure how these are wired, but I want to have the
light and fan (and heat) on separate switches, not sure how the NuTone works,
but would it also be possible to incorporate a dimmer on the light like I have
now?  I hate waking up to bright light in the bathroom.   Any other brands you
can suggest?

On a separate topic, has anyone noticed there messages being delayed or never
being delivered to the list?  I have replied several times in the past and
haven't seen my replies come across the list.  For instance, I replied to the
wireless networks post around 6 hours ago, and I still don't see my reply.

Thanks,
PJ