RE: Propane tanks

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Propane tanks
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:02:48 -0500
I bought an adaptor for mine, but I don't remember where I got it.  Either a
hardware store or Wally-World, I think.

It's designed to be mounted permanently, as the part where you put the
wrench to tighten it is designed to twist off when you get it to the right
tightness -- kind of like the screws that attach an ignition switch.  Worked
well for me.

Mike Frerichs
Talon at TCONL dot com