Re: New engine for old lawn mower

Subject: Re: New engine for old lawn mower
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:52:25 -0500
There's yet another company with a similar name:

Small Engine Distributors
(816) 421-6020
1701 Liberty St
Kansas City, MO 64102

They have no web site that I can find but I see their flyer on the counters
of  small engine repair shops.  They have AMAZING prices on engines since
they seem to deal with overstock, overrun, closeouts, reconditioned,
take-offs, etc . . .  They don't sell retail, you'll have to find a friendly
dealer who'll  order for you or you'll need to verify as a dealer.