Oil for 2 cycle engines....

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil for 2 cycle engines....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:17:44 -0400
 I have 3 tools with 2 cycle engines. Each one requires a different mix
ratio. The other day I went to the hardware store to buy come 2 cycle
oil and I was complaining to the clerk about having to have 3 different
gas cans laying around. He picked up a tube of stuff that he claimed was
a "universal".....just put one tube in a gallon of gas and put it in any
2 cycle engine......sounds to good to be true.....

Does anybody on the list know if this stuff is safe to use or does it
void warrantees. (like if my tools were still in the warrantee period !
)