Re: Splitting of pants

To: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Splitting of pants
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:13:24 -0400
I would buy one fo the "survilal kilts" but the price is outrageous.
($230!)

Check out the website, I did the "Capacity" pictures.

BTW,
Thanks for the replies.  This is a great list and I got a good answer.
Lycra shorts under my pants.  I'll be trying that this weekend!

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.