Stenhoj Autolift anyone?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Stenhoj Autolift anyone?
From: Mike Lee <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:01:57 -0700
Short:
Is anyone on this list familiar with Stenhoj Autolift lifts?
Long:
I've been looking for a 4 post lift for home use; primarily to double park
cars, and to work on them as needed.   I recently saw a Stenhoj lift for sale.
 It's ~10 yrs. old, but supposedly has seen little use/been in storage.
I believe it was used in a commercial environment, as it comes with wheel
alignment equipment (which would be cool to have).  The problem is, I have
never heard of this brand before, so don't have any indicators of
reliability/serviceability/etc.
I did a search, and Stenhoj appears to be a fairly large operation, but
primarily in Europe.  Most of the links I found were primarily in the UK.  I
did find from the Australian government about a lift collapse (not a good
feeling), but which was debugged to operational error.  They had some links to
NA distributors, but essentially no contact information for them.  I'd feel
better if there was an actual distributor I could talk to for service/parts
(I'd think I'd at least want to use a new cable when installing this lift.
One of the local garage suppliers I spoke with (I ping them on availability of
used equipment) said they'd have no problems installing any lift, so at least
installation won't be an issue.
I'm just casting about for opinions.

Thanks!