Re: decorative concrete

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: decorative concrete
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:09:55 -0400
Mike writes...

Home Depot (in my area at least; PNW) sells a setup to this.  I believe it
is primarily intended for walkways (which is what a neighbor used it for),
but I <stuff deleted>

I used this stuff are bunch.

First, the color is hard to get to work right.  I followed the directions
to a "T" and it didn't come out that great.

With the size you are talking, the concrete place that delievers the mix
can have the color in it already.

The form works well if you take your time.  Althought, I don't think it
works the same as the pro ones.  You need to pour the concrete thought the
form.  Not place the form on the surface and press.

FWIW, in a upper crust area around me, they imprint red cobble stones for
crosswalks in asphalt.  It looks incredable and works great.  I have no
idea how they do it however.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.