Re: Removing a linoleum floor

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Removing a linoleum floor
From: Steve Dillen <sdillen@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:15:33 -0700
Oh what a gawdawful ugly job that is.  I've done my basement by
hand...used a respirator/goggles and as much PPE as I could find to keep
away from the dust because I don't actually >know< what the old flooring
was made of.  Nor do I really want to know what it was made of.

If you have any option....as in if you're laying carpet/laminate/tile,
consider laying it over the old floor.  It's MUCH less work.

Steve.