RE: 2 new links on my website.

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: 2 new links on my website.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:11:30 -0400
Thanks for the heads up.  I fixed the last two.  However, I need to find
the original paper for the first one.  Once I do, I'll rescan it.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.

> Well for years, I've been keeping a collection of the links posted here.
> (That I think are worth while.)
>
> Here is the database link here...(make sure it's on one line)

Thanks, Inch, there's some good stuff on there !  Hope I've not been
bogging
down your server too badly :)

A few early comments (which you're welcome to ignore) :

The top post by John Niolon, "Home-made Shop Press", is illegible.  It
appears that the conversion to GIF was done at too low a resolution.  If
you
or John would care to pass me the original files, I can probably convert
them to PDF and pass them back, no bigger but far more legible.

Your (Inchman) post "lift" has a bad link.

And last a comment on Doug's "Part Cleaner fills" article, Super Agitene
is
still available from McMaster-Carr but they don't call it that.  Look for
P/N 3229K1 "Solvent-Plus-Lanolin Parts Washing Solution 5 Gallon".  Only
the
MSDS says "Super Agitene".  Price has crept up to $44.96, so perhaps they
are no longer cheapest ... but my Triumph club meets in Santa Fe Springs
so
MMC is handy for me.

Randall