http://www.garage-pak.com/

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: http://www.garage-pak.com/
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:27:04 -0400
I'm working with the Garage pak people to get a quote on my shop.

Turns out I can buy 3 of there pre-made kits for "3 bay garages" for less
then they custom quote for my set up.

If I did this, I'd have tons of extra connectors and such.

Is there anyone out there that uses this system and could use some more?

Is there anyone that wants to put a small system together that only needs a
few connectors?

Also, anyone have any feedback on this system?  (Note the drops are not
going "up" but simple Ts going down.)

Is this system worth the money?  It seems to be pretty simple install.
It's all AL (and not plastic like I thought)

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.