Re: Main Circuit Breaker (lack of)

To: "Shop-Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Main Circuit Breaker (lack of)
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:51:44 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Never heard of a power company htat would do that.  Teh contacts behind
the meter or deadly, and if anything happens they are liable.  don't
remove one yourself, if you get it cocked sideways and ground the
contacts it can vaporize parts of the meter and blown moten glas and
metla all over you.  Information form a power coop safety film.

--
 John
another one of them