OOPS!

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: OOPS!
From: "Marknsuz" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:58:25 -0800

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

So I'm putting in a toilet, have the drain open and am cutting the copper
pipe sticking out of the wall for the valve.  The pipe cutter is spinning
nicely and when the pipe is cut through it flies gracefully through the air
and disappears down the 3" drainpipe.  AACK!
Two open cleanouts, a garden hose to flush/push the cutter out of the pipe,
a bit of swearing, and all is fine again.

If anyone is having any minor difficulties with a project this long weekend,
keep in mind that I did something stupider than what you thought was the
stupidest possible.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Mark Miller