Re: was Battery storage, now Thanks Mark!

To: orphancars@direcway.com, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was Battery storage, now Thanks Mark!
From: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:47:51 -0800
At 12:32 AM 12/4/2005 -0600, orphancars@direcway.com wrote:
>I've been a 1/99 member of the team.net hosted lists
>(lurk 99% of the time, post 1% of the time).  Been
>around here since 1990 or so on the autocross list,
>the to the brit car list(s) after that.
>
>I agree with ya Phil - I don't know how Mark does
>it, but I like it here -- feels like a second

I guess it's proof that I'm an old fart but I think this system is a model of
the way a list should run.  As various lists have moved around between
different providers, they've proved less attractive to me.  Sure wish the
Lotus content was here rather than Yahoo.  I can handle the reply to here
a lot better than Yahoo forgetting my user id.

Steve Shipley