RE: Furnace Settings

To: "Trevor Boicey" <trevor@boicey.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Furnace Settings
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:00:11 -0500
Your furnace still has the limit switch stuff to protect itself if the
thermostat
tries to tell it to do something stupid.  For example, the thermostat may
tell the furnace to turn off the fan as soon as the burner turns off, but
the furnace won't actually do it until enough time has passed for
the burner to cool off.

I Just bought a house with gas forced-air (my old house was oil with radiators),
and I am learning all this stuff myself.

Doug Braun