Re: Parking Lifts

To: "Trevor Boicey" <trevor@boicey.com>
Subject: Re: Parking Lifts
From: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:50:11 -0600
On Dec 14, 2005, at 4:12 PM, Trevor Boicey wrote:

>> a lot of domestic negotiation to actually get one.
> I met no resistance there, because it meant we could park her car
> inside
> during the winter. (double stacked)

It would never have gone that far at my place.  Sue got on me to
build the garage/shop extension for our first winter here.  Her flat
statement is "I don't scrape windows".  I have enough floor space for
two cars cold and two cars warm (and actually did three cars warm for
one winter), but all with 8-foot ceilings, so no lifts likely.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?