Parking Lifts: Starting to get serious

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Parking Lifts: Starting to get serious
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:42:29 -0500
Hello,

I'm getting more and more serious about buying a 4-post parking lift, since
I have 3 cars and 2 garage spaces.  (The garage is 24x24x12, fortunately).

After browsing ads in Hemmings and using Google, I've found about a dozen
different brands for sale, with big variations in prices, and all claiming
to be the best.  If anyone has any advice, especially based an actual
experience, I'd love to hear it.

(BTW, I tried searching the team.net list archives, but their search engine
does not seem to search any of the archives older then last month.
If you specifically tell it to search older archives, it never finds anything.)

Thanks in advance,

Doug Braun