Re: Battery-backup sump pumps

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery-backup sump pumps
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:41:34 -0500
I'm looking for one too after getting flooded out for the third time
since we've owned the place in a 10-inch rainstorm. Here are the results
of my research, I'd love to hear real world experiences with any of these.

This one makes the most sense to me.
<http://www.basementwatchdog.com/basement_watchdog_bigdog.htm>

Here are others I found
<http://www.deanbennett.com/basement-backup.htm>