Paper burning incerator/ furnace

To: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Subject: Paper burning incerator/ furnace
From: paul.mele@usermail.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 17:53:44 -0700 (MST)
Hi all...Happy New Year

As I constantly take reams of junk mail paper to the dump...time, gas,
etc...I wonder if someone knows of an incinerator for paper that would
accomodate a water-based heat exchanger in it.   The water loop would
allow easy interface to my air handler in my shop, and allow for simple
install of the incinerator outside the shop.  I could use an old hot water
heater as a storage tank/ buffer while the air handler cycles on and off
with the thermostat in the shop.

I think half of my money savings would come from fewer trips to the dump!

thanks for your ideas on this one.

Paul

verified virus free by Usermail.com