How to store and transport tie downs.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: How to store and transport tie downs.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:59:14 -0500
OK, here is another tip that I found out recently.  Storing tie downs is
always a nightmare.  Then, if you are like me, and you always leave them
in your truck, you know how frustrating they can be to untangle when you
need them.  For years I've looked for answers to this problem.  (In fact,
I posted a question here about 5 years ago.)

I finally found the answer.  Get a milkcrate and wrap the tie downs around
the outside of the crate.  Then tighten them and they will stay put.  This
also leaves the milk crate empty for other items that you may need to
carry in your truck.

Check it out...

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/63a3ddbbe48349a4852570fc000a8d0b?OpenDocument

(make sure the link is all on one line.)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.