RE: Two Stroke Oil

To: "Shop-TalkList" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Two Stroke Oil
From: "Mullen, Tim (IT Solutions)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:54:15 -0400
Elton Clark wrote:

> Tempting, but I believe I'll stick with the
> manufactures recommendation for my 16, 20,32 & 40 : 1
> two-strokes.

One problem that I have with my various two-strokes is that the proper
mixture is not noted on the machine (except in one case).
So whenever I have to re-fuel it, I have to go back into the house, dig
out the manual and figure out what mixture it takes.  I've
tried to write it on each machine with a marker, but it always
seems to wash off with the gas/oil mixture getting on things.
This is one problem that a "universal" mix would solve.

Yes, I know I'm lazy...  :)

Tim Mullen