RE: How the h*ll...now Grease?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How the h*ll...now Grease?
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:31:32 -0700
At 08:44 PM 5/22/2006 -0400, Mark Andy wrote:
>So, I'm good for another 15 years.  In which time I'm sure I'll but
>another cartridge and slide it in there, thinking that's how the gun
>works... :-)

Speaking of grease, is there anyone that would like to recommend a good
(more or less) universal grease to use around the shop for greasing jeep
suspensions, tractor loader pivots,, backhoe buckets, PTO universal joints,
motorcycle suspension links, you know, all the normal shop stuff.  I have
one grease gun with red grease in it, and one with black (Moly) grease in
it, and I keep mixing them up and I am beginning to wonder why I ever
started buying two kinds of grease in the first place.  Since I'm not
greasing space shuttles, food equipment, grandfather clocks or boat
trailers, one grease should do it I would think.

Dave C