back on the list

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: back on the list
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:57:32 GMT
I used to be a long time subscriber years ago, but traffic seemed to
die off and I only recently found that I was no longer subscribed.  I
re-upped and after a few days it still looks pretty "low flow".

I am finally getting the chance to build a dedicated facility.  I am
looking at a metal "Bradley building" as more affordable than a stick-
built structure...  anyone have experience with this product.  They
report the use of a new "fabral" horizontal siding that looks like a
lap siding has really expanded their business in residential
applications.

I am also looking at a low end 4 post lift.  They seem pretty
affordable at just under $2K with wheels for easy mobility.  Any
reports good or bad out there?

Matt in Georgia