Re: Shop Press?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop Press?
From: <bottorff25@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:50:02 -0500 (CDT)
I own the smaller 12 ton press. I purchased it for suspension work and have
done all sorts of suspension bushings, mounts, wheel bearings etc. IIRC the 12
ton press actually has slightly more room inside the frame to fixture large
parts; that's why I bought it instead of the 20 ton. I think any of the HF
presses are a tremendous value.

I've probably spent another $100 or so over the years buying various large
(some huge) sockets, bits of pipe, steel bars etc to use when fixturing and
pressing different parts.

-Damon