Re: Frozen Lug nuts - Actually use Kroil instead of PB Blaster

To: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: Frozen Lug nuts - Actually use Kroil instead of PB Blaster
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:35:53 -0700
Interesting.  I like and use Kroil but also keep a can of PB Blaster
handy for when the Kroil doesn't do it.  Different strokes for
different folks, I guess.  We're prisoners of our own experiences. PB
Blaster has silicones in it which can make subsequent repainting of
parts a lot more of a chore, so I use the Kroil first (and not the
Silikroil).

-Roland