Re: Infrared bathroom heater

To: "PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Infrared bathroom heater
From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:39:02 -0400
On 10/18/06, PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with adding some heat to their bathroom via an
> Infrared heater.  Google searches seem to turn up only this product, sold on a
> few different websites including
> eBay.http://www.infraredheaters.com/bathheat.htmSo far, the pricing seems very
> reasonable.  I have about 40 sq. ft. in the bathroom, and unfortunately
> radiant floor heat isn't an option.  Thanks,PJ

I had one of these, or a similar thing, in a couple apartments I've
rented.  They're okay.  If I remembered to turn it on a few minutes
before taking a shower, it made getting undressed a lot less
unpleasant.  That meant you could turn the thermostat down a bit. It
was on a timer, so you didn't have to remember to turn it off, which
seems like a good idea.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com