RE: Table saw manual

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Table saw manual
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:50:18 -0500
Depending on how old it is, you might find some info on the Old Woodworking
Machines site: www.owwm.org

Or try asking on some of the woodworking forums, here's one that I frequent:
http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

PJ

> Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:11:51 -0800> From: wmgilroy@gmail.com> To:
shop-talk@autox.team.net> Subject: Table saw manual> > > I purchased a used
table saw the other day for $50. Thing feels like it has> $50 dollars of cast
iron in the saw. Anyway I would like to get a manual> for the thing just in
case there is something I need to know. It is an> older sears unit. Any idea
where to obtain manuals? Ebay does not really> seem to have any.> > Bill
All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail