Re: Cell Phone Spam (sort of!)--Non-LBC

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Cell Phone Spam (sort of!)--Non-LBC
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:23:14 -0500
Jim, it seems that you have to tell your cell phone provider that if they
can't stop the charges, you will drop them.

I would dump the provider and move to another cell phone company.  In the
US, we have a "phone number portability law."  This means that you can take
you cell phone number to any carrier.

I bet the mere threat of you dropping your carrier will "automatically"
spark them into find out how to stop the charges.

Worst comes to worst, cancel the phones and wait a month or two before
resubscribing.

Inch
http://www.megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.