Re: Fresh concrete

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fresh concrete
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:47:31 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, David Scheidt wrote:
> Looks good.  And no, tube valve stems don't seat in the wheel, the way
> tubeless stems do.

Yeah, I figured...

It was weird though... when you pressed the valve stem from side to side
it leaked _exactly_ like it would on a regular tire/wheel with a cracked
(or unseated) valve stem.  I can't figure out how it'd do that with a tube
unless perhaps the tube or valve stem had a hole in it or something?

These wheels don't normally have tubes, Joe had them put in tubes
because the rims are kinda bent up... I wonder if there's a sharp edge
on the valve stem hole and the tube cut itself on it?

Mark