Re: Air hose caps

To: Dick Atkinson <dick@grinalot.freeuk.com>
Subject: Re: Air hose caps
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:26:47 -0600
Thanks to all who replied to my post. I've been away from my mail for
the last week while my wife had back surgery.

Yes, the hoses have a matching female fitting on it, but that doesn't
help while the hose is stretched out with the male end lying on the
ground being rolled up.

I will look into the caps recommended in the other posts. Thanks to all
again!

Peace,
Pat

P.S. Merry Christmas...or whatever you choose to celebrate...if anything!

Thusly spake Dick Atkinson:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001